Baby Boomer Babbling-er-Musings

I'm from the baby boomer generation. I have a mop of white hair, courtesy of my gene pool. And a botox-free face that sports frown lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Love handles instead of a waistline. Can't say I'm exactly crazy about any of these old age indicators but I accept them with grace. And now I've lived long enough now that I ponder on a lot of things, new and old.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dandy Blooming French Kiss

Oh you naughty one, did that catchy blog title draw you in?  Ha!  This is a a recent photograph of mine that was edited in Photoshop with "Color Wash Juin" from the French Kiss Collection.



Hoping to win a random drawing of $50 toward more French Kiss Textures!  If you are a photographer looking for awesome textures, check out the French Kiss Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers of my blog! Looking forward to hearing from you...