Baby Boomer Babbling-er-Musings

I'm from the baby boomer generation. I have a mop of white hair, courtesy of my gene pool. And a botox-free face that sports frown lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Love handles instead of a waistline. Can't say I'm exactly crazy about any of these old age indicators but I accept them with grace. And now I've lived long enough now that I ponder on a lot of things, new and old.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Praline Bars Are A Pinterest Winner!

When I saw a recipe for Praline Bars on Winner Dinners cooking blog, I immediately pinned it.  It was only four ingredients and looked easy enough for even a non-chef like me.  

It was an easy-peasy recipe and the bars turned out to be delicious.  Warning Label (mine):  They are addictive and probably a waistline buster.  Just sayin'

These are mine:
Image copyright:  Patricia Montgomery

Photo from the Winner Dinner's cooking blog:
Image copyright:  Laura; Winner Dinners Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers of my blog! Looking forward to hearing from you...