Baby Boomer Babbling-er-Musings

I'm from the baby boomer generation. I have a mop of white hair, courtesy of my gene pool. And a botox-free face that sports frown lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Love handles instead of a waistline. Can't say I'm exactly crazy about any of these old age indicators but I accept them with grace. And now I've lived long enough now that I ponder on a lot of things, new and old.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Garden Hose Wreath


My Garden Hose Door Wreath

Yesterday, I made this wreath for my back screen door for around $10!  

$6 - 15-foot Garden Hose
$1 - Children's Garden Gloves
$2 - Flower
$1 - Plastic Spray Nozzle

Once I discovered Pinterest - in my opinion the best way to bookmark pages you love - I knew I had found a lovely garden of inspiring ideas.  Thank you, Pinterest!  

If you are using Pinterest, please feel free to Pin It!

1 comment:

I love comments from readers of my blog! Looking forward to hearing from you...