Baby Boomer Babbling-er-Musings

I'm from the baby boomer generation. I have a mop of white hair, courtesy of my gene pool. And a botox-free face that sports frown lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Love handles instead of a waistline. Can't say I'm exactly crazy about any of these old age indicators but I accept them with grace. And now I've lived long enough now that I ponder on a lot of things, new and old.

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's a Big World Out There...

Top o' the Morning!  It's Monday!  

For some of you, it might also be known as Moan-day.  As life's weekly responsibilities begin again, some of us are not where we really want to be.

Where would I prefer to be today?  Perhaps soaking up the sun on a white sugar sand beach.  Or maybe in a cozy mountain cabin reading a good book.  Ah, my imagination could take me away.  

No matter where or how you spend your time today, don't forget that there's a great big old world out there.  For a few minutes, I invite you to savor the scene below and let your imagination take you away!



Near Westcliffe, Colorado | Click image to view larger
©2003 | Patricia Montgomery | Bucks Mountain Galleries





3 comments:

  1. I could go for cruzing down a similar road...in the Teton National Park. That's the most relaxing place I've ever been. It is also filled with "eye-candy" in the Tetons themselves and the animals that occupy the hills and valleys of Jackson Hole.
    Ahhh, soon.

    Cuzin Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuzin Dan - We hope to be cruzing down the mountains, hills, and valleys of Jackson Hole one day soon ourselves!

      Delete
  2. G club 20% new member welcome bonus

    Ruby888 It is a site to participate in many games and many other gambling games. We are ready to take you to a new world of gaming. It will make you enjoy and relax from the tension that you face in daily life as well.
    Uno is a four-color card game, including red, green, yellow, blue. It began in 1971 (1971) in Spanish and Italian. Which means that one more than the card game Uno. We also have a world class of great gambling games and we have carefully selected over 500 popular games to choose from.
    Good on any of you who have the desire to come together to create new skills to play the game together with us. To receive a bonus of 20% of the new members just not enough to invite your friends to join together to receive another 10% of the deposit. Do not wait, we wait for everyone to stop for 24 hours at the site. IBCbet


    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers of my blog! Looking forward to hearing from you...